Ruth Being Thankful Is A Habit
"So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife: and when he went in unto her, the LORD gave her conception, and she bare a son. And the women said unto Naomi, Blessed be the LORD, which hath not left thee this day without a kinsman, that his name may be famous in Israel. And he shall be unto thee a restorer of thy life, and a nourisher of thine old age: for thy daughter in law, which loveth thee, which is better to thee than seven sons, hath born him. And Naomi took the child, and laid it in her bosom, and became nurse unto it. And the women her neighbours gave it a name, saying, There is a son born to Naomi; and they called his name Obed: he is the father of Jesse, the father of David."
The best habit you will ever have
- How many times a day do you complain?
- Can you go the next 24 hours without complaining?
- Carry a sheet of paper and what when you complain
- You might find out how much you complain
- You might find out that you don't have much to complain about
- I am thankful for...
- Things that don't fit these two
- Being thankful if practice regularly becomes a habit
- “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.”
- Philippians 4:6 KJV
- Real enjoyment starts with being thankful
- Before we ask give thanks
- Being thankful can become a way of life that if you choose it as a attitude and make it a habit a way of life
- “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV
- Appreciate what we have
- Benjamin Franklin
- We never appreciate the value of water until the well runs dry.
- Serving others will give me the appreciation for what you have.
- Think but don't forget to thank
- In many of the Cromwell Ian churches in England order to work engraved in stone walls think and thank
- Think about what we have or develop an attitude of thankfulness
- list Five things to be thankful for
- Special people
- freedom of choice
- boundless opportunities
- education and learning
- general abundance and quality of life
- thankfulness is an attitude and a help when it becomes a habit
- the develops a greater awareness and appreciation of what we have
- It is not how much we have but how much we enjoyed Charles Spugeon